We have made it to 22 weeks! Now I have a little one in my tummy that for the last week or so I have finally started feeling move on a regular basis. I have decided that it is my dancing baby! The little one starts dancing around every morning on my way to work and then quites down for the morning snooze and then at about 2:30pm the dancing begins again. The best time is every night at about 8:30pm when I am crawling into bed he or she starts doing the river dance in my belly. I really hope this is not an indicator of the sleep pattern to come in the future! I must say it is the most amazing feeling and I can't wait until Daddy can feel the dancing baby too. While I think it is pretty crappy that women are the only ones who have to get sick and fat for nine months we also get some of the pretty great perks like feeling the baby this early that the guys don't. I guess it is a fair trade off for the yucky side of being pregnant.
Happy Fourth of July! We actually got to stay home this year, which was super nice and very relaxing to not be traveling during the holiday hoopla. We had a low key BBQ at home with a group of friends and were able to sit on our deck and enjoy the fireworks without having to spend a penny buying them. Poor little Leo did not do so good this year. After two years of being completely unfazed by them he decided this year they were no good. In the end Kurt had to give him some sleepy medicine and then let him hide under his legs the whole night. At about 12:30am we finally decided that both the boys would be sleeping in the house as the fireworks were still going strong. What a long night for Leo...George of course was fine if he could lay on his bed in the house with the T.V. on.
On a work note Kurt has officially accepted the job at the new clinic in University Place Tacoma and told Country Animal Hospital that he will be leaving them!! Hooray! He will be starting on August 17th and that means a Monday through Friday schedule with no on call! Oh the freedom we are going to have. I can't wait! It couldn't have come at a better time so we have a couple months of weekends to prepare for the babies arrival.
Till Later,
Krista & Kurt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment